At Raheja hospital now. Blood test done. One of the doctors has taken a look at the reports and she has confirmed that everything is ok. Papa is fit enough to start with another round of Chemo. But, the oncologist handling papa’s case has to confirm the same. He is attending to some other in-patients now. As soon as he confirms, chemo will start.
The guys at the hospital administration seem to be very helpful. We explained to them that papa is tired etc, so they said that papa can chill out in the suite (instead of waiting in the lobby) and rest until the doctor confirms for chemo. If the doctor says no, then we can get up and just leave. If the doctor confirms, then I can just go back to the admissions desk and fill out the paperwork and papa will be admitted.