At present, this is how the situation is, as per my limited understanding.
3 cycles of chemotherapy. Each cycle for 5 days. First cycle is done and over with. Second cycle starts on March 18th. After the second cycle, the surgeon will examine papa again. Most probably another MRI will be done. and then it will be decided when he can conduct the surgery. Perhaps the third cycle may not be required, if surgery can be done after the second cycle itself.
After excision, there will be radiotherapy. After Radiotherapy, there will be chemotherapy again.
This is going to take a while.
Please pray that everything gets sorted out soon and papa gets well.