Haven't had the time (or the mood) to blog about anything. Yesterday, a friend of mine asked me why there haven't been any updates to my blog? Just saw a few emails and comments in my inbox and thought I would update my friends on what's happening.
Well, to be honest - nothing much is happening. Just talking with papa and trying to make him stick to one decision.
My view: We should have already been in Bombay by now and papa's treatment should have started. But then, papa has his reasons. Not to mention, the tons of advisors who keep advising him regularly. Of course, their suggestions seem to make more sense to papa. My suggestions (according to him) are impractical.
Just when I think I have him convinced, he switches up the next morning.
As of the 27th of December, the plan was that we will be leaving for Bombay on the 6th of January (In my view - leaving on the 6th was late enough. We should have left earlier). Surgery on the 9th. After the excision, the doctors will analyse the tumour and determine what post-surgery treatment (if any) is required.
But yesterday, the plan was altered YET again and now we will be leaving on the 9th of January. Meeting with the doctor on the 11th.
Goes without saying that this does depend on papa's mood and what suggestions he gets from his friends/advisors.