Monday, November 21, 2016

Intaglio ‘Ink’

Firstly, there is no such thing as Intaglio INK. Intaglio is a printing technique and not PAINT or INK - Wiki Link

Dekho bhai, agar nahin pataa tou bakwaas na karo. Simple.

Then came the nonsense about the ‘turbo-electric effect’:

What is ‘turbo electric effect’? The term Turbo-electric by definition would mean using generators (usually electrical, but could be turbines as well) to convert mechanical energy into electrical energy. It has NOTHING to do with transfer of your ‘intaglio ink’!

The ‘effect’ you COULD be talking about (probably) is called Triboelectric Effect (Wiki Link), and that too doesn’t really explain the fuck up of notes bleeding colour. Triboelectric changing to Turbo-electric could be a typo but it seems that almost EVERY newspaper managed to make the same typo.

Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Dikhaawon pe mat jaao, apni akal ladaao.

0 Opinions: